- Your best interests are at the heart of everything we do
- Our expert advice is FEE-FREE
- We work for you – Not the Lender
- Even if you didn’t get your home loan through with us, we are happy to check your current loan to ensure it suits your current needs and to give you a complimentary comparison
- We rescue you from all the run-around – We can come to you
- We can give you great budget ideas and tips – and they work
- We can assist you with business coaching – even if you don’t have a business
- We work right from pre-approval to the settlement, ensuring you have a smooth process of finding homes, legal obligations, solicitors, contracts, councils to the moving in
- We know our products well, you will enjoy the experience of dealing with us to organize your new loan
- We are a member of MFAA
- We show you ways pay off your mortgage sooner
- We will keep in contact with you throughout the year to make sure the product you chose still suits your needs
- We will provide you a FREE Property Reports, suburb snapshot, property valuation
- As an accredited mortgage consultant and as well as licensed real estate agent We can assist you on finding a right property, how to do negotiation, property history and much more
10 Reasons to Contact Us
- We represent you not banks;
- We are independent and can shop hundreds of mortgages products;
- We are not middlemen, we have direct relationships with trusted lenders;
- We can negotiate lower mortgage rates;
- Our service is FREE;
- We only get paid after your loan settlement;
- We are a member of MFAA;
- We show you ways pay off your mortgage free sooner;
- We work right from pre-approval to the settlement;
- One stop shop for “Property & Finance” – Needs & analysis > pre approval > finding home > free property reports > negotiation > pest & building inspection > solicitor > transfer > settlement and you can move in.
Mortgage lenders are in it for the profit; don’t let anyone else tell you differently.
And, who can blame them? They are businesses that, in the vast majority of cases, are responsible to shareholders who demand profit.
There is nothing a lender will like more than drawing you in on an attractive looking rate and then leave you languishing on a Standard Variable Rate (SVR) when that attractive deal turns a little ugly.
Most will never tell you that your preferential rate has gone and even if you do tell them your needs, they have a history of not exactly offering the best remortgage deals to you as an existing customer.
At Catmandu Finance, we chomp at the proverbial bit to tell you when it’s time to remortgage and make sure you stay competitive. That’s what independent mortgage and remortgage advice is all about.
We have a fully functional customer contact programme that keeps you completely up to date with the market and a specific programmefor customers that tells you when it’s time to call us and we are committed to making sure all our clients have the very best mortgage for them.
IT’S MORE THAN A LOAN COMPARISON SITE!
Now, you would have to have been away for an awful long time not to have seen one of the various national advertisements on TV for a comparison website. Many of these sites fulfil a fantastic purpose and have brought a real positive financial change to many Australian consumers and their pockets. For many financial products they really are the answer to getting the best bang for your buck. However, arguably, when it comes to the largest financial commitment you are ever likely to make we believe that little bit extra is required. It’s called advice.
Unlike credit cards and personal loans, mortgages do not follow a one size fits all philosophy. The most important thing for a mortgage broker to find out about when they meet you is …you. Only after understanding your needs and circumstances can a broker make a recommendation. The very best rate might not be for you, you may have other needs (don’t we all…). That is why just picking a product on where it comes in a best buy table is a dangerous game, particularly if that best buy has made it to the top with some added financial encouragement from the owner, as happens with a number of comparison websites.
THE CATMANDU FINANCE PROMISE
Catmandu Finance is committed to providing an unparalleled customer experience from the moment we first speak to you, right the way up to when your mortgage completes, and for many years beyond. As the largest financial commitment most of us are ever likely to make, we believe you are entitled to an excellent and thoroughly professional service. To ensure that this happens, we promise to:
- Listen to your needs and discuss your options in plain English, avoiding jargon
- Be transparent about all fees and charges associated with our service and products
- Provide you with documentation that shows exactly how we work
- Explain the different mortgage products available from the whole of the market
- Make recommendations that are entirely suited to your needs
- Confirm these recommendations in writing
- Never, ever be swayed by commission we may receive from a lender
- Use our years experience to provide market leading products for our clients
- Use the same experience to influence lenders’ decision making
- Work with you to complete a mortgage application and explain any additional documentation clearly
- Maintain regular contact throughout the application process, keeping you informed at every stage
- Provide advice on how to protect your mortgage and family
- Provide a service for life – every time your rate ends we will contact you in good time to arrange your next mortgage
These commitments are not just about a service company saying what it should say. We genuinely strive to achieve them in all we do. That, simply, is a promise.
THIS IS OUR SERVICE GUARANTEE TO YOU
- To provide specialized, comprehensive and confidential credit advice at a time and place convenient to you.
- To be available to take your phone calls 6 days a week, Monday-Saturday, until 7pm each night
- To return your phone messages within 3 hours
- Reply to emails same day where they are received during normal business hours
- Reply to emails received outside of normal business hours by 10am next day
- Actively manage your loan application to ensure that all milestones are met in a timely fashion
- Actively manage the settlement process to ensure that your loan settles on time
- Contact you within 6 weeks of loan settlement to ensure your 100% satisfaction
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date, confidential loan records
- To keep you informed of market developments on a regular and timely basis
- To review your Home Loan with you as an when required, but at least once yearly, free of charge
- Personalized Service